Welcome to my the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog "Save the Earth" Crawl. If you came here from Jessica: Cricut After Dark then you are on the right track. If not you can start the crawl from FCCB and join in the fun after visiting all the talented ladies.
We are challenged to make a project using a recycled item. For my project I recycled an ice cream container to become a bucket for my scrapbook gear. I first covered it in paper, cut a few circles for the top and inside of the cover, cut butterflies from Wall Decor and More Cartridge and added some ribbon from my stash.
I used Martha Stewart Iridescent Glitter on the butterflies.
So how about a small giveaway for this hop. A set of rubber sentiment stamps, perfect for your card making.
To be entered for a chance to win, leave me a comment on this post, it would also be nice if you would become one of my followers. I will pick a winner using Random.org and announce the winner in my next FCCB post.
On to the next stop on the crawl, please visit Karen at Simply Frenzied.
Here are all the stops on our crawl:
Start at: Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog
1. Amy Jo: Scrapping, Card Making and Living with Fibro
2. Amy L: Redheaded Crafter
3. Beckie: Just B Creative Crazy
4. Cindy B: Cindy's Scraptastic Designs
5. Cyndy G: Arcy Scraps
6. Faith: Faith Abigail Designs
7. Holly: Ribbons and Glue
8. Jamie: Scrap Queen
9. Jessica: Cricut After Dark
10. Judy: CraftyJAR Creative Designs.................YOU ARE HERE
11. Karen: Simply Frenzied............NEXT STOP
12. Kate: Small Bits of Paper
13. Marlene: Scrappin' Cookie
14. Megan: Saxey Designs
15. Melissa: Scrappy MAC Designs
16. Robin: Robin's Creative Cottage
17. Sheila: She Love Shoes
18. Sherrie: Sherrie Scraps
19. Sonya: Sonya's Paper Trail
20. Suzanne: Cricut Craftin GrammyEnd at: Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog when you submit a project.
I can't wait to see what you have created and thanks for joining us!