Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Pink Stamper MPS Challenge

I did these card for a wonderful color challenge hosted by Robyn (The Pink Stamper). I so love her blog! You can find details of the challenge here.

Thinking of you card: I used Forever Young Cricut cart and embossed the paper with Sizzix Embossing plates (Dots and Flowers) in my Cuttlebug.
















Thanks Card: I embossed small pieces of paper with Sizzix and Cuttlebug embossing plates. The word "thanks" was embossed on Coredinations paper and sanded. The card was topped off with a three-layered Prima flower.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought that cartridge because it is just too adorable! I didn't know what I was going to do with it since I have teen boys, but this is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great combination of embossing and different papers. The single flower is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...