Tuesday, August 21, 2012

CTO Challenge #76: Thank You Easel Card

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for the FCCB and Jaded Blossom post please click HERE.

Its Tuesday so there is a new challenge up at Celebrate the Occasion. This week we challenge you to make a Thank You Easel Card.  Easel cards are really stunning and are really easy to make, its not had to find lots of videos on UTube on how to create an easel card.

I used one of my newest buys to make all the cuts on my cards. I finally got my hands on the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge that is exclusive from Close To My Heart. The cart which comes with 3 coordinating stamp sets and 3 sheets of coordinating chipboard shapes.


Closed view

Side view
What was used:
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Close to My Heart chipboard
Fiskars Love Bug Stamp Set
Inkadinkado Thanks You Words Stamp Set
My Mind's Eye Dolled Up 6x6 Paper Pad
Recollections Cardstock
The Paper Company Textured Cardstock
Ranger Broken China Distress Ink
Bling Flowers

I hope you will visit CTO and join in our challenge this week.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

6 comments:

  1. I just got the AP cart as well---anniversary gift from my hubby!! Your card is so pretty, a very pretty cut and the paper & bird look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I love the coral paper with the pretty bluebird!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card looks very sweet, great idea using an oval die

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card. Love the shape.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...