Tuesday, December 11, 2012

CTO Challenge #92: Christmas

Hello everyone,

Just 2 weeks left for Christmas! I have been very late with sending out my Christmas cards this year. I have to really get busy if I still plan to get them out.

This weeks challenge at Celebrate the Occasion will hopefully inspire you to get creating your own cards to send out. Our theme is Christmas but you MUST use a punch.

I used a digital stamp from our sponsor this month from Floppy Latte Design called Reindeer Silhouette. I used craft paper for the first time on a Christmas card, paired it with Martha Stewart Holly Punch and I like the way it turned out.


What was used:
Floppy Latte Designs Reindeer Silhouette digi stamp
Martha Stewart Holly Border Punch
The Homemade Christmas Paper Stack
Recollections Cardstock
Tim Holtz and Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Tim Holtz and Ranger Fired Brick Distress Ink
Hero Art Holiday Sayings Stamp Set
Spellbinders Labels 4 small
Red ribbon fro my stash

Just a reminder that we are having a Design Team call at Celebrate the Occasion and you can participate in this week's challenge and show off your punches.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Great card Judy!! I like the pretty bow and your punched border looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deer looks so elegant on that red background!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...