Monday, March 21, 2011

Nuts About Sketches - # 152

Hi Everyone,

This post is a bit late. Sketch 152 from Nuts About Sketches was last Monday's (14th) sketch. I made the layout about my grandmother's 100th birthday celebration! It was so much fun it was nice to see her, other family members I had not seen in years and meet others that I had not met before.

  
The photo is a Collage print of various times in my grandmother's life, everyone got to take one home with them. There is even a photo of me and my dad from years ago. My dad past away in 1998 from Colon Cancer. 

I did make it into a double page layout to show off pictures I took with my family on the night.

What was used:
K & Company Paper Doll Die-Cut Paper 
Sizzix Flowers embossing folder
Cricut Doodletype cart for 100
Flower brads
Ink
Shear ribbon
 
Go visit Nuts About Sketches and see all the lovely layouts that were submitted for this sketch and check in later today to see what I have done with today's Monday 21st sketch.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Great LO and wish your GM a happy belated birthday from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added in all the curves and colored the edges, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...