Monday, March 7, 2011

Peachy Keen - Let's Face it Friday - Sew Super Cute {Challenge 11}

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd play along with Peachy Keen this week. I have not played with them before but I love, love their stamps. Maybe its the rain or maybe its because I see some green on my grass that I felt like making these cards.


What was used:
Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Assortment
Cricut Create a Critter (Sun 2.75 inches)
Cricut Simply Charmed (Rainbow 2.5 inches)
Black pen for faux stitching
DCWV Cardstock border
Cardstock: We R Memory Keepers & Recollection
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations - Rays embossing folder
Inkadinkado "Kid Quotes" stamp

Happy Scrapping
Judy

6 comments:

  1. These are just too cute, so bright, sunny & cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards. I love the paper and the sentiments are awesome!!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, I have those greetings. Your card makes me want to get them out and use them! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww these are adroable!!! love it! Great job and thanks for playing with us at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are so adorable, and I love the "kid-like" sayings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...