Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nuts About Sketches Birthday Celebrations: Sketch 1

Hello everyone,

Today is the first of the seven days birthday celebrations at Nuts About Sketches. Happy Birthday NAS, Shawn keep producing those fabulous sketches. I have not been so productive with my pages in a very long time and I am loving it.

My page is of my little brother and me. It was taken in Florida when we went to our Grandmother's 100th birthday celebrations. It was nice to hang out with him for a little, we don't get to see each other as much as I would like. Love you Brod-brod!
 
What was used:
Cricut Georges and Basic shapes for the circles
Basic Grey Urban Couture Collection Pack
Buttons, Ribbon and Embroidery Floss from my stash.
Inkadinkado Coffee Bean Pigment ink
Cutter Bee Bugs for holes for stitching (messed up a little).

If you complete any of the sketches during this week long celebration you will be entered into a drawing for a Scrapbook kit from The Scrapping Spot. Here is a sneak peak of the kit. Isn't it just fabulous!

 

Visit Nuts About Sketches for details on how to enter. Check back tomorrow for my next page.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

5 comments:

  1. There you go again Judy. You are so talented. I'm hoping my flower punchs arrive today. I'll let you know how they turn out.
    Sherry
    upordowntheyrebeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable layout...especially the circles on the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...