Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nuts About Sketches Birthday Celebrations: Sketch 2

Hello

Today is the second of the seven days birthday celebrations at Nuts About Sketches.
My page is of my daughter wearing the jewelry we made using . She had so much fun making them pieces and posing in them for pictures. We took so many pictures but these are my favorite ones. 

 
What was used:
Cricut A Child's Year (Font welded on my Gypsy and cut at 1 inch)
Me and My Big Idea Sassy paper pack
Recollections cardstock
Stampin' Up Corduroy Buttons
Colorbox Inks 

Visit Nuts About Sketches and link your pages. Check back tomorrow for a new birthday sketch plus my regular Monday page.

Happy scrapping!
Judy 

4 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's darling and looks like she was having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page. Please stop by my blog and claim an award I have for you.

    Natasha
    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...