Monday, March 26, 2012

FCCB Challenge #104: Out Like A Lamb

Hello everyone,

Its time for another Challenge Me Monday at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. I must say first there were some beautiful cards with flowers entered into our challenge last week. I was inspired!

Our Challenge this week is 'Out Like A Lamb': make a project using a gentle animal.....lamb, kitten, puppy etc....

Here's my take on the challenge:

 

I searched on My Cut Search for an image of a lamb and found a few, but I just loved this image of Mary and her little lamb. I also wanted to try a different shape for the card base and came up with the base in the picture. I think I will try it again with different shapes.

What was used:
Cricut Craftroom
Cricut Elegant Edges (base cut at 8X6 inches then folded in half and scallop cut at 4 3/4 inches)
Cricut Nursery Rhymes (Mary had a little lamb cut at 3 inches)
Hero Arts Thinking of You stamps
Celebrate It Ribbon
Cardstock: Bazzill, We R Memory Keepers
K&Company WB Gypsy Baby Paper Pad
Heidi Grace Designs Sweet and Whimsical Paper pad
Ink for stamping and edges
Pop-dots

I have linked this card to Patch Of Pink Spring Link-up.

Please visit FCCB and see the gorgeous DT projects, then link up your own work to wow us.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

24 comments:

  1. I really like how it came out, I think the base goes perfect with the image! I also loooove the color choices, it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card.....the shape of it is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of this card. I would like to see a picture of it open so I can see how it went together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shaped card-I love the sweet and precious cut! The colors are fabulous and cute bows. Nice job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shaped cards and yours is no exception. Adorable job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card- I love those satin ribbons and the shape :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this! Such pretty ribbons and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy,
    Your card is precious!! The colors are great & I love the bows on both sides! The shape of the card is great!!
    Melissa
    scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is *adorable* Judy--one of my favorites from you! The shape is so unique, the colors are terrific and I love the double bows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love the base shape, the colors and the cuts. The great big bows really make it so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous, gorgeous card! I really love all those wonderful layers and the card base is such a pretty shape! Beautiful card for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Love the card style. TFS and linking to patches of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this image and your card shape is awesome. What a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the design and shape of this card, plus it's just really pretty!

    Thanks for linking up with us over at Patches of Pink.

    Sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such adorable. What a wonderful design and such beautiful colors!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a sweet card, and I love the lovely spring colors :) Thanks for linking up with Patches of Pink!
    Hugs,
    Heather P
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Judy this is a very sweet image to use for the challenge this week. Your colors and sentiment really add to the sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! beautiful card Judy and I love the shape with those soft colors!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card...so very creative! The shape is fabulous! TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely card! I am a new follower.

    Hope you will stop by our Embossing Hop today.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am coming from patches of Pink Link Party. Your card is so pretty. I like the colors you chose and the challenge of using the natural shapes.
    I am also linked up. Love to have you stop by. http://www.kristaspapercafe.com/here-comes-peter-cotton-tail/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous, Judy! I love the colour combination and the bows on either side are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...