Monday, June 25, 2012

FCCB #117 - B-B-Q Time

Hello everyone,

Its time for a new challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. This is last 
challenge in my first term as a FCCB DT member. I said  first because I was 
chosen to continue on with the DT for a second term. I am really excited about
 that. Before I get into this week's post I would like to say goodbye to the ladies 
I served with in the over the past four months and say welcome to the ladies 
I will be working with for the next four months. 


This month's theme is B-B-Q Time. Make a project using hotdog, hamburger, 
etc (BBQ or Picnic foods). This month I was inspired by beautiful summer shape
cards in Paper Crafts Magazine. I made a hamburger shaped card.








 
Close up of patty


Close up of the flag

I could not keep it way from my son. He really does not like eating meat like 
most almost 5 year olds but it it is in the form of a hamburger he will 
happily eat it up! 

What was used: Cricut Gypsy

Paperdolls for Everyday (hamburger)
Simply Charmed (text)
Create A Critter (flag)
DCWV Summer Dream Stack
We R Memory Keepers cardstock
Recollections cardstock
Queen and Co Pearls
Inks 
Toothpick



Please visit FCCB and see the DT project and help to welcome the new DT 
members and say goodbye to the ladies leaving the team. Also please join 
in our challenge this week.


Happy Scrapping! 
Judy

8 comments:

  1. Love this! I love the toasty buns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the pearls for seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What a great shape, I'd never have thought of this, and the inking you did and the pearls are terrific touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute idea! My kids are still like that as teenagers .Have a great Monday!
    Sandra
    http://shortandcrafty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this card! Way too cute! The pearls were such a good idea for the seeds on the burger!
    FCCB DT
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so amazing. It looks so yummy and I love the idea of the pearls. Who would have thunk! Also like the cute little flag. You really rocked this out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pearls are the perfect sesame seeds--too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute shape card, love the use of pearls for the sesame seeds :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...