Monday, June 11, 2012

FCCB Challenge #115: Father's Day

Hello everyone,

Its Monday! Time for a new challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. This week our challenge to you is Make a cake using an outdoor theme; hunting, fishing, hiking etc. 


This theme is perfect for a Father's Day card for my husband. He has been so excited about hiking since our move to CA. I have also been loving our family hikes too. Its so nice to get out and move, its part of the reason my weight loss have been going so well. 





I love this cut! He looks almost as happy as my husband on his hikes.  Here is family shot of us on one of our hikes.




What was used:
Cricut Car Decals Cartridge
Gypsy (to hide contours to get a blackout cut)
Hero Arts Celebrate Everyday Stamps
American Crafts Rue Alphabet Stamps
DCWV The Guy Stack
Recollections Basics Light Blue Distressed Paper
Cardstock: Recollection and Bazzill
Colorbox Olive Pastel Chalk Inks


Hope you will join us this week for our challenge at FCCB. Stop by and see the fabulous DT projects. I can't wait to see your cards.


Happy Scrapping
Judy

16 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, Judy! The kids are getting sooo big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the Father's Day card! I love the papers your used and the cut is awesome! I don't use that cartridge enough!
    Thanks for sharing your picture-awesome family pic!
    Have a great day my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome card (love the sketch and color combination). My hubby would enjoy hiking more if we didn't live in such a flat state(FL). Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card! I love the different sized papers behind the fun hiking dad!
    And what a view on your hike!! Wow! Great family photo!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I am loving the background you created with those cute papers! Great image and it's just perfect for your hiking hubby...too cute. That is an awesome photo of your family...what a great view, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you blocked out the pattern paper and laid this out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Judy! I love the papers & colors you used and that image is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card is adorable. And so is your family! I need to go on a hike too!! Gotta stop workin' at home hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Has a real outdoors feel to it, great job! Perfect papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect Card for your Husband! Great Picture to. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect paper choices for the cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! Love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys look great! Awesome card too! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Judy,
    I just wanted to take a quick minute to say "Thank You" for the beautiful card that you sent me. It made my day and just put a smile on my face. Perfect timing as things have been pretty crazy on my home front this past few days. Thanks again my sweet friend!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovin that photo of your family Judy! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...