Monday, September 3, 2012

FCCB Challenge #127: On The Job


 Hello Everyone,

It's time for another challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. This week we are challenging you to make a project with an occupational character (police, mail carriers, doctors, teachers, etc).

I made this card for my daughters class to give to our local Fire fighters. The kids had a fun afternoon wih the guys who welcomed them and showed them around the station. I enjoyed the trip too. I made the card 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 to give the kids enough space to sign it.


I like to cut the accessories from the Paperdolls Carts a few times in different colors  and edit them so that the images have different color layers. As I did with the fire truck (the firefighters have white trucks in our city).

What was used:
Cricut Everyday Paperdolls
Peachy Keen Everyday Character Faces Assortment
Stampendous Happy Messages Stamp Set
DCWV Patterned Paper
Recollections Cardstock
Signo White Pen
Black ink

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

10 comments:

  1. this is an adorable card. It is just perfect and the face is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cute! I'm definitely going to try to get one in on this challenge. I love it!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy,
    That is adorable and I do the same thing with that cartridge.
    TFS
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! My hubby is a retired firefighter, so I really love this! It was really sweet for you to make this for the guys who showed the kids around. It's something they do a thousand times (especially in October-Fire Prevention Month). They always enjoy having the kids and answering their many, many questions. I bet this card will be posted proudly on a station house bulletin board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling---and what a great way to thank the firemen!!! I'm sure they will love it---the fireman and fire truck you included are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling fireman and the star paper is perfect for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and very thoughtful!

    Janea

    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...