Monday, September 24, 2012

FCCB Challenge #130: Birthday Celebration

Hello everyone,

Its time for a new challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. Our theme this week is Birthday Celebration. Our challenge to you is to make a birthday project using a candle.

This past Saturday we had a double party for my daughter and son. I decided to make banners for their party. My kids were given Finnish names so its hard to find anything with their names in the US, so I made them pennant banners with their names.








What was used:
Cricut Pretty Pennants
Cricut American Alphabet
Cricut Boys Will Be Boys
Cricut Birthday Bash
Cricut Doodlecharms
Recollection Cardstock
DCWV Shimmer cardstock
DCWV Cotton Bloom Stack
K&Company Graduation Paper Pad
K&Company Confetti Die-cut Cardstock
Crop-a-dile and Large Eyelets
Bead Landing Jute Cording

I hope you will have a chance to visit us over at FCCB and see the projects our DT have made to share with you. Please join in and link your projects with us.I can't wait to see what you have made.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

6 comments:

  1. Terrific banners Judy, I'm sure your kiddos absolutely loved having something personalized!!! And I think they will appreciate having unique names as they get older, even though right now it might mean they can't find stuff wtih their names all the time!!! ;) (As a teacher I hear *hundreds* of names every year, literally---the unique ones are the ones you really remember!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you did the banners with the two names. Perfect for the shared birthday and sure is colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I haven't stopped by in a while and I've been missing out!!! This banner and well, ALL OF YOUR PROJECTS ARE AMAZING!!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous banner(s)!!! Really dresses up the back yard for a party :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...