Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #40 - Bling

I love bling! So I had to do this challenge. I have made a scrapbook page of my kids dancing with friends at a backyard party in the summer. The band was wonderful, the kids had a blast and so did I!



What was used:
           DCWV Music Stack, Shimmer Stack and Glitter Stack.
           Recollections Rhinestones Strass
           Cricut Wall Decor and More Cart: the word 'Dance' was cut at 4.5 width on the Gypsy.

Its a very simple page, but I just love all the bling around it. The title and the journaling is from the Guy Clark song 'Comes from the Heart.' They are words to live by.

"Work like you don't need the money
Love like you've never been hurt
And dance like no one is watching."

Happy Scrapping everyone!
Judy

2 comments:

  1. OH MY!! What an amazing layout! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO. I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...