I have such wonderful news! I was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award from Missy at Quick Chick Designs. Thanks so much Missy. I am so touched that you passed the award to me. There are so many other crafty ladies out there that you could have chosen.
What I have to do:
First say thank you and link back to the person who gave you the award. Then you find eight blogs that you would like to give the award to. You have to leave a comment on each recipients' blog so that they know they were awarded and that they can pass along the recognition. Finally, you tell eight things about yourself.
The eight blogs I chose in alphabetic order:
Handmade by Mary
Heather's This and That
The Scrapping Cat
Toni's Crafty Place
Eight things about myself:
1. I love my birthday! I was reminded yesterday when my girlfriends took me out to celebrate. I had such a blast with them.
2. I have both the Cricut Baby Bug and the Expression. I had the baby first, loved it so much I bought the Expression. I still don't want to get rid of the Baby bug though.
3. My son is diagnosed Pervasive Developmental Disorder - Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS). This means that he is mildly Autistic.
4. I have three mothers: my mom, step-mom and mother-in-law. I am very close to all three.
5. I am the oldest of seven children.
6. Three of my sisters are serving in the British Army. One is now stationed in Afghanistan; we can't wait until she is home safe again.
7. I actually prefer scrapbooking to card making.
8. This one is a little embarrassing, but I love the Twilight films and books (yes, I know, sad!).