Monday, July 18, 2011

Nuts About Sketches # 170

Hello everyone,

My third post for today! I have been a busy girl. Its time for a new sketch over at Nuts About Sketches. This sketch was perfect for the pictures from our Easter Egg Hunt. It was held in my girlfriend's yard (you can see us hugging in one of the photos). She has a lovely back perfect for the gathering. Everyone brought a dish for lunch and some eggs for hunting. The kids had a blast!


What was used:
Sizzix Flowers Embossing Folder in my Cuttlebug
Heidi Grace Sweet and Whimsical Cardstock Pad
Heidi Grace Sweet and Whimsical Alpha Stickers
GCD Studio Eggcellent Paper
Mini Brads 
Spring Green Twine

I hope you will be inspired by any one of my three layouts posted today to join in with us at Nuts About Sketches. We would love to what you have created with Shawn's lovely sketches. 

Check in tomorrow for so exciting news I have to share.
Happy Scrapping!
Judy

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...