Monday, July 11, 2011

Paper This and That July Challenge: "A Slice of Summer"

Hello everyone,

The challenge at Paper This and That is 'A Slice of Summer'. What is your interpretation of that theme? When I think about a Slice of Summer I immediately think watermelon. It brings me back to day in Jamaica with family's little watermelon patch so fresh and so delicious on a hot summer day.

I just fell in love with the background paper when I saw it, I just loved the little ants walking across the bottom of the paper and it looks so much like a picnic blanket and my kids love to go for picnics in the summer.

What was used:
Cricut Simply Charmed (Melon cut at 1.75 inches, Phrase cut at 1.5 inches)
Paper Pizazz Picnic Ants Paper
Cardstock: We R Memory Keepers and Recollection
Recollection ribbon
Star Dust Stickles
Bling

The prize this month is a cute little Camera Mini Book so go visit Paper This and That and join in the fun.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card! I love the picnic feel to it and the watermelon is too cute! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a better interpretation of summer than this darling card!!!
    Everything about it is just perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...