Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Hero Card for Memorial Day

Hello everyone,

Its time for a  new project and Challenge over at Paper This and That! This month's theme is 'Lets Honor Our Military!' Create a card or LO involving Memorial Day or other military theme. The prize is a set of custom designed digital paper called Swiss Dot Collection. The papers are high resolution images that are 8.5 x 11, which can be used in digital scrapbooking or printed to use in your paper crafting projects.

I have used Cricut Stand and Salute Cart on this card. I got this cart from the Cricut rewards program with my points. It is a very useful cart, those ribbons would be perfect for Breast Cancer too.



What was used:
Cricut Stand and Salute (Star cut at 4 inches, MY HERO and shadow cut at 2.18 inches, 3 ribbons at 1.5 inches welded and cut with my Gypsy)
DCWV Fun In the Sun Summer Stack
DCWV Summer Dreams Stack
Recollections Cardstock
Colorbox Chalk ink

Head on over to Paper This and That and see the other beautiful projects the DT have submitted.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,
    This is really nice. You did a great job I Military really deserve the recognition. I used those for a breast cancer card before, check out my archives under
    SAS cart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful military themed card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I got the cart the same way you did. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...