Friday, May 6, 2011

Nuts About Sketches Birthday Celebrations: Sketch 7

Hello everyone,

This is the final sketch of the Nuts About Sketches Birthday celebrations. I had so much fun producing the pages and I got so much done in such a short space of time its is unbelievable!

For Sketch 7, I used pictures of my son having his first hair cut. This is what is written in the journaling:
We weren't exactly ready to give you a hair cut, but when daddy asked, "Why is Aleksi loosing his hair? I knew something was wrong! Aliisa had taken her play scissors and started cutting your hair. Chunks of your beautiful curls were just lying all over the floor. We had to cut it to make it even. Daddy was the happiest, he got out his sheer and got rid of all of it. You still looked cute, but mommy was not too happy because her little baby looked so much like a little man!

 


What was used:
Cricut  Boys Will Be Boys (Title and shadow 1.50 inches)
Cricut Disney Happily Ever After (Scissors 1.1 and 1.75 inches)
Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Recollection Basics Red paper (Dots, Small dots and Stripes)
Recollection Black Cardstock
DCWV Textured Cardstock
Red Ink 

You have until May 15 at midnight (14th going the 15th) to complete any of these sketches. You will get one entry for every layout you complete. The winner will be picked randomly and will be announced on Monday's regular post. Here is reminder of the Scrapbook Kit that can be won.

Happy scrapping!
Judy

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he looks like such a little man after his haircut, how cute!
    So is your LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..... Great layout cute pictures of your son love the red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!!! I love seeing you LOs! This one has such a cute story behind it! I have one curly top kid and the rest are straight and they like to play hairdresser sometimes (well more than sometimes) and I get a laugh when I find the curls lying on the floor and the two older ones try to blame it on the baby (who has straight hair)!! You did a fabulous job with the sketch and I love how you added the snippets of hair to the LO!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...