Friday, May 13, 2011

Wedding Card

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a very quick card I made for a Wedding Challenge over at Celebrate the Occasion. I love joining in on my week off so even though the deadline is Sunday, May 15th, 11:59pm (EST) I still wanted to show my support. Go see the wonderful projects DT 1 submitted to inspire you.

Challenge theme is wedding but you must use ribbon.
.
 

What was used:
DCWV Scrapbook Kit in a Stack: Love and Wedding
Recollections Cardstock
Fiskars All Year Greetings Stamp Set
TPC Clearly Better Ink in Black
Eyelets
Black Ribbon from my stash
'Love' metal accent from my stash

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

15 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment and the pretty roses paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the sentiment and that cute LOVE charm! Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy this is a beautiful card. Thanks for playing on your week off

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very romantic feel to this card, nice simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job. Love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VEry nice card... we know you dont miss one challenge from either team girl.. great job..

    Ivette_DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the sentiment!

    Kimberly
    My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty...and what a great sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty, pretty card!! I love that rose background!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at CTO with Team #1 this week!!
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...