Friday, May 20, 2011

My Sheri Crafts Challenge #57 - Transportation Week

Hello everyone,

I made this card for the bus driver at my son Aleksi's school who is moving to another State today. Aleksi doesn't take the bus but he loves school buses and everyday this driver opens the door and allow him to climb in a take a look around. Aleksi just adores the bus, he even sleeps with a toy bus every night!

I am entering the card into:
My Sheri Crafts Challenge #57 - Transportation Week.


What was used:
Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls (Bus)
Cricut Groovy Times (Cloud)
Patterned Paper from my stash
TPC Studios Transportation Stamp set
Recollection Cardstock
Inks

Happy scrapping!
Judy

6 comments:

  1. Cute. I like the houndstooth background, makes it look like it's really moving.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I love the little clouds!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE CUTE CUTE! Love It! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this is just adorable! I love that you put the white lines on the street and I love the clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card,and cute story!!! nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Judy! I love how the yellow bus looks on that background!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...