Monday, May 16, 2011

Nuts About Sketches # 161

Hello everyone,

Its another Monday, that means a new sketch at Nuts About Sketches. This week I did another page for my MIL's book. I am really trying to get it all completed because they will be coming for a visit this summer and I would to give it to her then. I am so loving her book, I think I am gonna miss it when its gone!

 

What was used:
Cricut My World (Apples cut at 1.5 and 1.75 inches)
Cricut Paper Lace (Title cut at 1.62 inches)
EK Success Binding Edge Punch
DCWV The Grad School Stack
Basic Grey Basics White Paper Pack
Other Cardstock from my Stash
Flower Paper Clips

Please head over to Nuts About Sketches, see the fabulous pages the DT have submitted and link your own interpretation of this sketch. We always love it when you join in.

Happy scrapping!
Judy

5 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love the way you can see the changes in the hair style over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This LO is so cheerful! I'm sure she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...