Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nuts About Sketches # 162

Hello everyone,

Sketch 162 has been up on Nuts About Sketches since Monday but I did not have a chance to update my blog until now. For this page I choose a photo of my daughter in a ball pit at one of the many birthday parties she has been invited to. I just love her smile and this photo shows it off perfectly.

 

What was used:
DCWV Flower Shower Stack
DCWV Flower Shower Embellishments
Cuttlebug Bloom Dots Embossing Folder
EK Success Fastenator
Felt Flowers from Michael's $1 bin
Heidi Grace Pink Rose Rhinestone stickers

Please visit Nuts About Sketches, see the beautiful layouts the DT have done with this sketch and upload you pages to the site. We would love to see you you interpreted this sketch.

Happy scrapping!
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a darling little angel!
    Looks like she was having fun!!
    Great job on the LO!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...