Monday, May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Celebration

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a few of my creations for National Scrapbook Day Celebration over a MPS. I would have loved to have completed more projects but I am so happy to have participated. I tried to do pages because I do have loads of pictures left to scrap and I guess I am a lot fired up about my pages from last week's daily page.

So here are all my entries on one post:
Challenge # 4 - Mother's Day Theme
This card is very similar to the Graduation card I posted last week. I loved the design so much I thought it would look cute in pink and I was right!



Challenge # 7 - Make a scrapbook page
This is another one for my Mother-in-laws book. Title means sister and the pictures are of my MIL and her sisters.

Challenge #10 - Something with a pet
We do not have any pets of our own but my sister-in-law has dogs. This is a page for my MIL's book of her shaggy grand-kids.


Challenge #12 - Something Kid Theme
You recently seen the layout of my son's hair cut story. This picture was taken a couple weeks after showing him do what he does best - RUNNING!


I won't do what was used for this post but if you have any question or you want to know which Cricut cart I used please drop me a line.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

6 comments:

  1. Wow Judy...it's clear from your blog that you've been busy!
    I guess that you are on the NAS team now...or just active on their challenge board. Either way, congrats on the awesome LO's you've been creating.
    It's been way too long since I've scrapped with you lady. Take Care,
    Sue Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very busy lady, great job on all layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job on the challenges,
    layouts are darling and the easel card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!I love all of your projects but esp the mother's day card! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You "BUSYBUG" you! Beautiful job on all those layouts and card! TFS Bug Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! you kept yourself busy. Amazing job on the LO's

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...