Monday, May 2, 2011

Nuts About Sketches Birthday Celebrations: Sketch 3

Hello Everyone,

Its Day 3 of the seven days birthday celebrations at Nuts About Sketches. 
My page is of my little ones playing in the leaves in the backyard in Autumn. Such simple things can entertain them for so long sometimes.
 
What was used:
Cricut Wild Cards (Title cut at 12.66 inches on 2 different paper and layers)
Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls (for leaves)
Cricut Straight From The Nest (for leaves)
Cricut Designer's Calender (for leaves)
Stamping Up  Scallop trim border and corner punch
The paper I have had in my stash for sometime and I can't find the brand. I picked it up in TJ Maxx.

You are playing for The Scrapping Spot's May kit. So please join us and link up a page or two. Here is the picture of the kit you are playing for.


Join me tomorrow for TWO more posts.

Happy scrapping!
Judy

2 comments:

  1. What adorable pictures of your little ones playing in the leaves!
    Oh to be young again and have something so simple be so much fun!
    Great LO!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...