Monday, May 2, 2011

Nuts About Sketches #159

Hello Again Everyone!

If you are searching for the third Nuts About Sketches birthday sketch click here!

This is my second post today! This is my regular weekly post for Nuts About Sketches.
I was so excited to use this pack of paper for this page, it is DCWV The Playtime Stack. I saw it in Michael's and fell in love with it! I didn't even have to spend my money on it because one of my girlfriends gave me the stack! Thanks hon, you know who you are! 

The images are printed right on Kraft paper! Its so cute.  For my page I used only use Kraft paper for cutting my files and then colored them with ink to keep the feel of the paper. I also cut out clouds from another sheet in the stack and popped them up on the page. The photos are of my kids playing in the backyard on a warm summer day and I used the right side of the sketch.
 

What was used:
Cricut Lyrical Letters (Title letters form 1.7 to 2.4 inches welded on the gypsy)
Cricut Groovy Times (Rainbow cut at 3.5 inches) 
DCWV The Playtime Stack
Recollections Kraft Paper
Colorbox Chalk inks 
Popdots

Come back tomorrow for TWO more posts!
Happy Scrapping!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Cute. Thanks for sharing. I'm headed over to look at some sketches now.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a cool layout!!!
    Neat pictures too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...