Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nuts About Sketches Birthday Celebrations: Sketch 4

Hello everyone,

This is my second post today, please scroll down and take a look at my graduation card for Celebrate the Occasion.

For Birthday sketch #4, I used pictures of my son trying to lick all the ice cream out of the glass. He looked so cute doing it that, I decided to take pictures instead of taking the glass away from him. 

 

What was used:
Cricut Birthday Bash (Title1.0 to 1.1 inches, shorter ice cream 2.75 inches)
Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings (Cherries 2.0 inches)
Cricut Sweet Treats (taller ice cream 3.75 inches)
Cricut Wild Cards (Frames edited on the Gypsy 17.45 inches)
Cricut Georges and Basic Shapes (Circles 2.5 to 2.75 inches)
Basic Grey Cupcake stack
Bazzill Cardstock
Recollection Cardstock 

Visit Nuts About Sketches and link your pages. Check back tomorrow for a new birthday sketch.

Happy Scrapping!
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Judy, I wanted 2 say thanks for your kind comments. Please stop by I have a special award for you. Awesome LO. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawww how adorable is he. TFS. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...